- Fix handling of default ant namespace for nested elements.
- Fix jboss element of ejb task (introduced in ant 1.6.0).
- <whichresource> failed to load classes correctly.
- Ant could fail to start with a NullPointerException if
ANT_HOME/lib/ant-launcher.jar was part of the system CLASSPATH.
- Fix spurious infinite loop detection for filters (introduced in ant 1.6.0).
Bugzilla Report 23154.
- presetdef'ed types did not work with the ant-type attribute
- fixed case handling of macrodef attributes and elements. Bugzilla
Reports 25687 and 26225.
- <java> ignored the append attribute, Bugzilla Report 26137.
- The gcj compiler adapter for <javac> failed if the destination
directory didn't exist. Bugzilla Report 25856.
- Ant now fails with a more useful message if a new process will be
forked in a directory and that directory doesn't exist.
- junitreport was failing for long string litterals
Bugzilla Report 19301.
- <splash> used to break the build on non-GUI environments. Bugzilla
- Shipped XML parser is now Xerces-J 2.6.1
- upgrade to xml-apis.jar from Xerces-J 2.6.1.
- <fixcrlf> has a new attribute - fixlast. Bugzilla Report 23262.
- <p4submit> has 2 new attributes, needsresolveproperty and changeproperty.
Bugzilla Report 25711.
- Extending ClearCase Tasks :
- Added an extra option to 'failonerr' to each ClearCase task/command.
- Extended the functionality of cccheckout. It can check (notco) to see if
the desired element is already checked out to the current view. Thus it
won't attempt to check it out again.
- Added three new ClearCase commands: ccmkattr, ccmkdir, ccmkelem
Bugzilla Report 26253.
- add description attributes to macrodef attributes and elements.
Bugzilla Report 24711.
- added nested text support to <macrodef>
- added initial support for Java 1.5. Java 1.5 is now correctly
detected by Ant and treated just like Java 1.4. You can now specify
source="1.5" in the <javac> task.
- created new task <cvsversion>
- added support for branch logging via the tag attribute in <cvschangelog>
Bugzilla Report 13510.
- added support the groovy language in the script and scriptdef tasks.